Deca Homes Cebu has a latest venture named Urban Homes but now it is a condominium and not just the typical townhouses and housing projects. It is located at Mandaue city, Cebu Philippines. Matter of minutes away from SM, Ayala, IT Park and various attractions in Cebu. This is actually the very first time that the 8990 Real estate Development Association ever develops a condominium product.
Even though their not used to Condominium development nevertheless its decades of experience in structure purely demonstrates that this can be a remarkable residential construction. Regarding this hottest condominium project, Let me go over the many benefits of Condo Dwelling.
Five Benefits of Living in a Condominium
1. Safety – Many condominium include modern basic safety technology including CCTV Camera, Fire Safety Features, Crisis Response System, 24×7 Security patrols and a guardhouse, and so on.
2. Lesser Maintenance Cost – Comparing with a traditional Houses and lot, condo lifestyle is significantly cheaper in maintenance. In a condo, one can have most of the safety and security procedures earlier talked about in a really little monthly payment. You can save funds from paying a cultivator in maintaining the beauty of your garden. Condominiums are also less vulnerable to BURGLARIES and GRAFFITI.
Let us take a look at an example calculation on how much could you save on security officer wage:
Security Officer (One Shift / day = 8hrs) – P6, 000 to P10, 000 a month
24hr security = 3 Changes of Guards / day – P18, 000 to P30, 000 every month
3. Leisure and entertaining – Condo’s have several resources: Pool area, Play areas, Clubhouse, Function rooms, Fitness gyms, and so forth .. Consider what amount of cash you will have to invest to possess all of these facilities if you place it in a house and lot.
4. Convenience and comfort – When you reside in a condominium you have diligently crafted lobbies and maintained landscapes. And a standby electrical generator system which offers 100% backup electric power generation. 100% which means that during electric power failure, not alone the lobbies should have lights but the entire building are going to have energy.
5. Life style Alternatives – This is actually the meat of condominium dwelling. It is all about lifestyle. You possibly can reside one or two blocks away from your favorite hangout bars, cafe’s, diners without having to worry for high traffic.
Condo is suitable for foreigners in the Philippines mainly because they can acquire the unit 100% through a condo title. In contrast to house and lot which they don’t hold the right to own. Except when they’ve got a Filipino other half, however the title will likely be in the name of the Filipino. This is certainly one reason why Deca Homes Cebu is now leading towards condo building.
Is there any sort of on a monthly basis payment in Condominium Living?
That’s right there is! Around the Philippines they it is known as Condominium dues. This is basically the cost for the maintenance of the entire structure. Regular condo dues within the Philippines are around 40 to 80 pesos for each and every sq . meter. Therefore, if your condo unit has a total floor area of Thirty Sq . meters and the condo dues is Forty pesos per sq . meter, your regular monthly expense will likely be Php 1,200.
That’s it! I really hope I have assisted you a little bit on this post and so I wish you success in selecting the most suitable condominium unit on your behalf.